FEICAT – Empreses d’Inserció de Catalunya has defined the following action points:
- Awareness, Studies, and Conferences. To promote studies that approach the problems, experiences, and characteristics of insertion companies and excluded people or at risk of exclusion, disseminating them among the citizens and social agents.
- Visualization. One of the most important points is visualization, both for citizens and the politicians that represent them. For this reason, a web site needs to be created and contact with the media has to be established in order to allow appreciation and dissemination of the activities and cooperation taking place.
- Dialogue with the Administration and parliamentary groups. To disseminate the concerns of the sector among the political groups in order to achieve positive discrimination measures for Insertion Companies in legislation, as well as a different approach towards the issue of Social Exclusion. Also, to seek to improve the existing regulatory framework and to include economic, financial, and tax measures for Insertion Companies.
- Relationship with other networks. To open the doors to the participation in new networks, keeping in touch with the networks that represent different territories and/or activity sectors, and opening up to Europe.
- Development of new financial tools; Updating and accessibility to the existing ones. The aim is to achieve a more integrated, balanced, fair, and efficient development of our productive structures, our management capability, and society and community in general.
- Involvement in advisory boards and bodies that evaluate policies related to Insertion Companies and to the creation, promotion, and the efficient and sustainable development of our businesses and business projects.